Clementine + Pine smells like a blissful winter day, with notes of sparkling clementine, pine needles and clove.
- HANDMADE IN USA. Our candles and soy wax crafts are handmade in small batches in the Northeast.
- NATURAL SOY WAX. Soy wax is environmentally friendly and biodegradable.
- STRONGER + LONGER BURN TIME. Soy wax candles burn cleaner, hold onto scents better, and have longer burn time than paraffin wax candles. Our candles are routinely texted for optimum throw.
- BEAUTIFUL AROMAS. We only use five star, vegan, phthalate-free fragrance and natural essential oils. We tested countless samples to only bring you only the best scents.
- LEAD + ZINC FREE WICKS. Our wicks are constructed from natural flat cotton threads interwoven with paper threads.
- VEGAN + CRUELTY FREE. Confetti Candle Co. is vegan-owned. We always ensure every part of the craft is 100% vegan and cruelty free.
- ECO FRIENDLY PACKAGING. We are committed to sustainable packaging. Your candles may be packed with biodegradable, compostable packing peanuts, locally made from just corn starch and water, GreenWrap, or kraft crinkle paper. To be as earth friendly as possible, we may also reuse shipping materials from supply orders.
- GIVE BACK. A portion of all proceeds give back to earth-friendly charities. Some of their work includes rescuing animals, rehabilitating wildlife, planting trees, preserving the ocean, and more.
Estimated burn times
8 oz: 40-50+ hours burn time per candle
14 oz: 70-80+ hours burn time per candle
Select the best candle for the space
8 oz: bestselling size, 3.5" tall, 2.82" diameter, aroma fills small and medium size rooms
14 oz: large size, 4.36" tall, 3.32" diameter, great for any size room
*Please share your photos and videos with us on Instagram @confetticandleco.
*Please allow two weeks for processing.
*Ships from New York's Hudson Valley.
*Burn within sight. Keep away from flammable objects. Keep away from children and pets. Trim wick to 1/4" before lighting. Keep candles free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings. Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface. Avoid drafts, keep windows and doors closed and allow thirty minutes for the scent to fill the room. Do not burn candles for more than four hours at a time. Stop use when only 1/4" of wax remains. Do not touch glass when hot.
*Every candle is hand-poured to order. Allow your candles to continue curing until three weeks from your order date before lighting. Always store your candle with the lid on in a cool, dark and dry space, away from excessive heat or light.
*For the first burn, be sure to melt the wax all the way to the edges of the jar, it should take about an hour or two. You want to liquefy that top layer so that it has a full 1/8"-1/4" deep wax pool, which will allow the fragrance to disperse completely into the room; and, subsequent burns will be set up to do so as well.
*Trimming the wick to 1/4" before each use also creates an even and beautiful flame and prevents tunneling.
*Using a snuffer to put your candles out limits smoke and mess.
All rights reserved
All content (texts, illustrations, photos, graphics, designs, etc.) in this shop is proprietary, and protected by copyright and other protective laws.
the perfect special occasion candles
Confetti Candle Co.