Giving Back and Doing Good
Confetti Candle Co raises awareness for charities with products that give back. I love supporting organizations that are making a difference in the world. I donate 5% of profits to charities. Some of my favorite charities:
- The Fruit Tree Planting Foundation plants fruit, nut and medicinal tress in impoverished regions. It's an award-winning international charity which aims to alleviate world hunger, combat global pollution of the environment, strengthen communities, and improve the surrounding air, soil, and water.
- National Forest Foundation plants trees, restores watersheds, and protects crucial habitats.
- One Tree Planted plants trees, protects biodiversity, and prevents deforestation.
- Adopt A Reindeer Foundation preserves the indigenous Sami culture by protecting the native reindeer that are essential to the Sami way of life.
- Food Empowerment Project works to create a more just and sustainable food system. They keep a growing list of brands that make vegan chocolates and treat workers fairly.
- Oceanic Preservation Society works to inspire awareness of issues in nature, illuminate solutions, empower action, and connect activists fighting to protect the planet.
- Sea Shepherd is an international non-profit that works to conserve marine wildlife and protect ecosystems.
- The David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust aims to protect Africa’s wildlife and preserve habitats. Their projects in Kenya have included anti-poaching, protecting the natural environment, raising awareness, identifying animal welfare issues, providing veterinary assistance, rescuing and caring for elephants, rhinos, and other animals so that, in time, they can enjoy a great life in the wild.
- Woodstock Farm Sanctuary rescues farmed animals and gives them care and sanctuary, connects animals with people to advance veganism, and advocates for animal rights in alliance with other social justice movements.
I’m passionate about protecting the environment. That’s why my candles are made from natural soy wax, from domestically grown soy. They are handmade and labeled in New York. I hand-pour the wax in reusable glass jars. I only use vegan, phthalate free fragrance and natural essential oils. The wicks are zinc and lead free and made from natural cotton and paper threads. All of my products are boxed in minimal, recyclable packaging. As a vegan, I always ensure every part of my craft is vegan.
The donation associated with sales of each product is not tax-deductible to the purchaser.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the charity program, please reach out to email@example.com.